I had promised to write the second segment of Scent Sessions but this time however, I’ll be giving you 5 tips and tricks on perfumes.
Hope you find this fruitful.
1. Perfume is best applied on the body on your pulse points which are areas of your body where you can feel your heart rate. It’s just the best place to put perfume since it will last longer.
2. If you have a light fragrance, like an EDT, you can spray it in mid-air and walk through it. A quick tip right there.
3. Perfumes must be stored away from humid, warm/hot places. An ideal place would be in a cupboard which is dark( mysterious) and quite cool. Many people believe storing perfumes in the fridge is a good idea, well no it is not because it could solidify in the worst case scenario.
4. Once you’ve applied perfume on your pulse points, do not dab it because it is unattractive and it will not last for a long time.
5. Moisturize your skin before applying perfume, preferably with a non-scented lotion so that you avoid mixing perfumes. Moisturized skin will also help the perfume sustain you through out the day.